Hospital/Facility Affiliations | Privacy Practices
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance
- An accurate list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter-medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have
Urology and Urologic Surgery, P.C., is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Any fees not covered by insurance will be your responsibility.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan.
Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company. If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at the phone number below. Our staff is always willing to assist you.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Sevier County Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Hospital
Notice of Privacy Practices for Urology and Urologic Surgery, P.C.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.