Our physicians offer clinical studies to individuals in and around the Knoxville area as a means of treatment that would not be available to them otherwise.
Current Studies || Other Studies
Participation is entirely voluntary, and we adhere to strict confidentiality. Should you participate, most often all costs are covered, including physical examination, laboratory work, follow-up visits, and the study drug. In some studies, you may also receive financial compensation.
Clinical studies evaluate investigational drugs to treat disorders or disease. Prior to their use, the medications are extensively studied in the laboratory. Furthermore, all federally regulated clinical studies must be approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB), which has primary responsibility to the patient.
We are currently enrolling volunteers for the following studies. To find out more information on a study or to schedule an evaluation appointment, contact us using the information at the bottom of the page. A member of our research staff will then contact you. All information provided by you is viewed only by our physicians or the Study Coordinator conducting the study.
- Prostate cancer tumor registry and statistics
- Granulomatous prostatitis
- Prostate cancer epidemiology
- Radical prostatectomy pathway
- Toremifene in prevention of complications of androgen deprivation
- Toremifene in the delay of progression of prostatic intraepithelial
neoplasia to prostate carcinoma in high-risk patients
- Invance sling with inhibizone - patient clinical trials
- Complications of invance sling
- Development of a new device for male urinary incontinence
- Robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy
To begin searching for clinical trials on Centerwatch now, click here.
To begin searching for clinical trials on ClinicalTrials.gov now, click here.